Reason for God
Based on Dr Tim Keller’s book, “The Reason for God – Belief in and age of skepticism”, this course is a collection of small group discussions where Dr Keller and a handful of skeptics discuss a broad range of questions and concerns which prevent people from accepting God and/or Christianity.
- Isn’t the Bible a myth?
- Hasn’t science disproved Christianity?
- How can you say there is only one way to God?
- What about other religions?
- What give you the right to tell me how to live my life?
- Why are there so many rules?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Why is there so much evil in the world?
- Why is the Church responsible for so much injustice?
- Why are Christians such hypocrites?
- How can God be full of love and wrath at the same time?
- How can God send good people to Hell?
Get answers... reach out!
You have our word, we will only use the information you provide to reach out to you concerning your enquiry. More than anything, we want to help you find answers to your questions. Please leave your name and either an email address or phone number below so we can contact your about a course or your specific question(s).