Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Pray that we can all take advantage of gospel opportunities amidst the busyness and stress of the Christmas Season.
- Pray for our grade 12 leavers. Pray that God will guide them through this big transition in life, and that they would keep close to Jesus wherever they end up.
- Pray for the grade 12 retreat next week from Monday to Wednesday as our grade 12s and their youth leaders spend some time relaxing together after a super busy end to school, but also talking through these transitions in life and faith.
- Pray that God will give comfort and strength to those in our congregation that are struggling with illness. Pray that as a community we can love, support and encourage them well.
- Pray for all the friends and family that have been invited to come to the Carols Carnival. Pray that they will come along and also be keen to check out Hope Explored in the new year.